Apple

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Surely many people have great hopes when the month enters a new beginning. The hope is that this month is better than the previous month. Genesis happy or sad that we have experienced in the past, let it just be a story that we will relive for the rest of our lives. Make the lesson for the future better.

Today after leaving work, I took an apple in my workplace for snack food on the road. The red color on the apples just like the color shirt I wear today. Red is one of my favorite colors. I plan on going on a diet by eating vegetables and fruits. Hopefully my diet went well. Why would I go on a diet? There have been many people who tell me I look fatter. Therefore I decided to set up my diet. And of course also be balanced with exercise.

Have a nice day.

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous pics, T!
Happy September!

xoxox,
CC

Hello Naka said...

i love the shade of red and the apple looks so pretty :)

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

It's always good to match your snacks to your outfit ;)

Emilie said...

Tanks for your comment =)

And alsways remender, an apple a day keeps the docotr away :D haha

The Cat Hag said...

I don't think you are looking fat at all!


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

Caroline Robianto said...

amen!


www.carolcoraline.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive