I'm Like A Bird

Thursday, September 8, 2011

If I could be born as animals. Bird is one of the animals that would be my choice. Because if I were a bird, I could fly into the world with a wing that I have. Can perch on the shady trees. And can soar above the sky blue. The following photos is a snap shot I took while in Taman Suropati. Look at the birds that were perched on bird house. The birds were seen comfortably relaxing in their house. I love the detail of this bird house. Too bad I can not take photos of the birds up close, because when I approached the birds were actually flying. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Dana Paramita said...

i really love first photo :) so nature

Audrey Allure said...

I would also choose to be a bird :)

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive