Hey, Soul Sister

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I have always longed to have a sister in my life. At my workplace, it's about 5 months more, there are students from tourism schools who are doing training or practice field. And at the end of this month they will complete the training period. There are three people training on my part. One of them named Enno. Actually it's her nickname. He always helped me in doing my job. And always listen to what I'm facing a problem, otherwise, too. I already consider it as my own sister. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic This afternoon, after returning to work, we both decided to spend the evening with take pictures, the streets and menobrol many things. All the things that we do is very exciting and fun. I'm having a wonderful weekend and will never be forgotten. Thank you for today, Enno. 

I wore black and yellow outfit. The combination of colors that I like. Black and Yellow. Two of my favorite colors. Happy weekend all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Karina Dinda R. said...

Me too, I want have a soul sister too. Great post btw :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Allysa Rismaya said...

what a cool blog :)

mine follow me back??

allysachais.blogspot.com

dunia kecil indi said...

hey, is that glasses from gogirl! magazine? :)

eve said...

Oh i completly understand you - I always secretly wanted to have an older brother :P
Nice look ;)

A Princess Out There said...

Nice nice! Yellow looks good :D

http://aprincessoutthere.blogspot.com

Caroline Robianto said...

i like the pop of yellow :D

WWW.CAROLCORALINE.COM

Anonymous said...

You look good on yellow ;D

feel free to check out and follow my blog.
I do follow back too, btw ;)

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive