Ancient Greek

Friday, September 30, 2011

For a long time I did not make a review post. And this time I found another one local brand called Ancient Greek on Facebook. Specially this brand produces dream catcher necklace or ornament and tassel peace. Not only that there are also shoes, fringe bag and much more. Honestly now I love to wear necklaces. And for my first photoshoot was in October, I'll wear one of their collection named Wood Dreamcatcher. Super Excited! 

Sayonara September :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous..love their style :) Have a great weekend! x

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive