Little Mr. Sunshine

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good day. 
I always hope that every day I am going through is a good day. Any heavy problems that will befall us, always believed would be resolved properly. Everyone will have their own problems. Now depending on how we deal with the patient and not hasty in making decisions. In essence, God will surely help us. Do not give up and continue to enjoy the beauty of life with a sense of laughter and always smiling. That could make us more relaxed mind. Expires darkest before the dawn. As the sun rises and sets in the evening. 

Talking about the sinking sun. Yesterday I've just done a new photoshoot in the afternoon. When the sun is shining. Without thinking I immediately capture the sunlight in my camera. And the result is an image attached at the beginning of this post. Sorry for the bad quality, because I turned the light of the sun, making the image appear darker. Therefore I added a little effect on this picture to look more clearly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Initially I had no intention to make a photoshoot in the woods again, but accidentally I found a small forest at this location. For my next photoshoot will be looking for different places. Many have asked me about where I took the photoshoot. Every time I go to work I always pass through places such as forests, trees, grass and so on. If you need my help to indicate the location where the photoshoot, I was happy to help. 

About two days ago, I recently helped a young couple who want to know the location of my photoshoot. They were both happy with the results of my photoshoot and I was glad to help them. They plan to make a pre-wedding photoshoot. Super excited. Actually I really want to see their pre-wedding photoshoot, unfortunately I have to work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, adore your tee!!!
Freesia

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I am always impressed with the quality of the pictures!
And i adore your t shirt!
Xx

The Cat Hag said...

I love the locations of your photo shoots too, you find the most picturesque sites. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous look!
Love the stripes!

xoxox,
CC

Nixie Pyrena said...

i loveeee your sunnies ! nice tee too :D

The Endless Wishlist

Ari Suci Rahayu said...

Nice shoot


chia.

Plami said...

I love this colorful T-shirt and the setting you chose makes it pop even better! great work!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Anonymous said...

You're so nice helping people find these places, they are such amazing spots though!

I love how your glasses match your shirt, it looks great.

XX KARTIKA

Stevia said...

I love your sunnies!
And your shoes is so cool
I want one
Hehe

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I want you glasses :).

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog :) Please come back and visit again!
Loving your blog, really different and finished really well, I especially like this post. . . the glasses are a bit cool :)
Aimee
www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
xxx

Lizelisabeth said...

Your shoes is great!! Love it! We don't have much fellow locl bloggers here in Indonesia. And you def one of them who rocks!

hug and kiss kiss,
liz

http://voguishdoodles.blogspot.com/

Caroline Robianto said...

lovely first picture :D

www.carolcoraline.com

Claire Sun said...

yay for the colorful tee!
:))

michelle_ said...

so lucky that you're able to find these lovely mini forests !!
they're so nice :)

www.glistersandblisters.com

Anonymous said...

Love this colourful shirt!

Audrey Allure said...

Love that photo of the sunlight :) Just beautiful! I also love how your glasses match your shirt!

Catherine Au Jong said...

nice colors!!! so summery!

love,
Catherine
www.etinology.com

Karina Dinda R. said...

Love love love your glasses! Such a great post! ^^

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

AleksandraNajda.com said...

nice pictures ;)

Jardin de la Mode said...

Amazing pictures ♥

Sabrina

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive