Tears

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In life there are pros and cons of just what we do. Anyone would have when we get praise from others for what we do, we must feel happy. Conversely when there are others who do not like what we do, we must feel sad. That's what I feel now. It all started from a twitter account. This morning while I was waiting for a bus, as usual I always check my twitter account. I am truly speechless and stunned to see someone write about the taste does not like the blog I have. She was denounced what I'm posting like poses or anything. Honestly I really direct about that. I know in this world is normal that there must be people who do not like me. I respect their opinion and I made the motivation to do better in the future. It sounds cliche. But from what they think is bad, so I can learn to be more resilient again in this life. Thank God is always there for me and became my best friend.

No more tears ! 
I really love a new single from Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here . 

5 comments:

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

A very nice song. And the colors of the video are beautiful!

Caroline Robianto said...

love the video, thank you for sharing :D


www.carolcoraline.com

michelle_ said...

love that song from Avril too !!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i always think it's silly when random people leave mean comments about bloggers. if they don't like your blog then they should just stop reading it and move on.

i like your blog!

Winnie said...

There are always haters out there...It's hard to ignore sometimes but the benefits of writing a blog definitely outweight the bad things...there are so many NICE people out there too!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive