Pure White

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First of all, totally in my life, I had never used previously all-white outfit. But when I look at Kani's outfit in her latest posting on the blog "K is for Kani", I immediately had the idea to wear all-white outfit like her ( in male version ) . And the result for me is not bad. I look more fresh with white. What do you think, readers? 

Perhaps many are asking whether I wear the same outfit as in the photoshoot I did. The answer is no. Because sometimes there are still many people who think weird if I wear this outfit. Honestly I include people who are simple and never a variety in style. Just wear a t-shirt / shirt and jeans. Thats it!. But I tried a different style every time you create a photoshoot. Because only through this photoshoot I am free to express according to what I want. Without having to worry about the responses of others. But someday I will be able to try to come out with clothing styles as in this photoshoot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The bottom line in appearance, we should always believe in yourself. Due to the presence of confidence, we can always look good in front of others. Do not be afraid to express the style of dress according to what you want.

In today's photoshoot I use all-white outfit except the shoes. Because until now I have not had white shoes. Talk about shoes. It's quite a long time also I do not buy new shoes. Hmmmm ... But its okay! I also use one of my favorite accessories, bow tie. I use floral bow tie to add to my appearance. Oh noooo I realized that this was my last photoshoot in September. Time passes so quickly. Soon we will enter a new month.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

I love your bow tie, it's fabulous! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

Audrey Allure said...

Love the all white looks & of course the glasses :)

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Cute bowtie !

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i like this style for your shoot. the white sunnies and bowtie look great with the backdrop.

Laras Arum said...

great all white outfit.

Winnie said...

Loving the shades and the little bow tie!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I adore this white outfit! And your shades are fabulous!!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute tie and nice post :) i just followed you!

Nixie Pyrena said...

cute bowtie and nice shoes Tara !

The Endless Wishlist

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive