Indian Tribe

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A very tiring day, but also very enjoyable. Day off. Have fun with my two friends. Full of laughter, jokes and also a sense of fatigue. Thanks for today my lovely bestfriend. I call this day as an unforgettable moment in my life. But anyway, in the midst of my happiness with friends, I also make a new photoshoot. Here we go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday I just found two items that I had been looking for. And finally I can buy it and wear it on latest photoshoot today. The goods it is a necklace with a pendant indian chiefs and round glasses. Double Happy.

I think this necklace is very simple, so I just wear that outfit is not too flashy. I only wear basic black t-shirt from Nikicio NN: 02 collection (if you know it, I always use a t-shirt is because in addition to the solid match with lots of accessories, also because it is very comfortable to wear and do not make me sweat). For the umpteenth time, I also use black trousers. One of the most basic outfit to have. Because the outfit is simple, I use a lot of accessories such as round glasses, necklace and stripes sailor hat. Initially I wanted to make a photoshoot in the port, but since then many workers who were working there, my intention was canceled. But someday I'll be back there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Nixie Pyrena said...

nice hat, Tara ! love ur round glasses too, cute outfit :D

The Endless Wishlist

Couture Carrie said...

Fun look!
Love your hat!

xoxox,
CC

Seycil Ciceylia said...

Thanks for leaving comment ya tara...
buat lookbook account dong :) pasti bnyk fans !

The Cat Hag said...

i love your necklace, it's so unique!

Glad you had a fun day out with your friends. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Wida said...

Aww haha! I love that necklace so much!!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

michelle_ said...

love the shoes !

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive