Autumn Goodbye

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Finally arrived in late August. Time for us to welcome the new month. Month full of hope and dreams. Exactly this day Muslims in Indonesia are also celebrating the victory of the Idul Fitri 1432 H. After fasting month we finally arrived at where we forgive each peer. Ramadan has ended and we returned to the world a new birth. To all who celebrate it, I say "Happy Eid Mubarak 1432 H".

Actually this is not the outfit post, but before I left for work today I passed a small park. There are many trees whose leaves are falling. Leaves brown reminds me of a season that is autumn. I love the photos among the dry leaves.

Last but not least, I also want to say goodbye to August. And welcome for the month of September.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

Hello Naka said...

the photos made me smile so much :£ im not so sad that the summer is ending now the photos are magical!

regina stacia abigail said...

I feel a great summer when I look at your post Tara! And I like to say happy eid Mubarak yaaaa mohon Maaf lahir Dan batin

Unknown said...

thank you for the comment. cute blog! you're so stylish :)

Hippiegonemad said...

omg i love the setting so much! thanks for dropping by btw!

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

The Fashion Diaries said...

thank you for your comment! I love your blog and this post! It's so interesting to read about a different culture! :) would you like to follow each other? xoxo

The Dainty Dolls House said...

You are precious, love all the golden leaves and your glasses are fab!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you are well. Kizzy xx

Livia Pangdoko said...

nice pics! it looks like Indonesia really has autumn season :D

michelle_ said...

Happy eid Mubarak !!
Nice photos !!

Www.glistersandblisters.com

ediot said...

nice photos,
oh i miss summer already.. hope for warmer weather in london though.. here it's already feeling like autumn..
too cold and windy and rainy

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

These pictures are magic! I love the dry leaves surrounding you!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hi Tara.. boleh ngga share tempat2 photoshoot kamu?aku suka banget nih foto2nya pas banget untuk prewed aku. Kalo boleh share, diemail ya ke mita.afrianty@gmail.com
thank you

-mita-

Unknown said...

awesome photos :)

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive