Yogya Trip : Day 3

Thursday, December 6, 2012

This morning I started with full of happiness. On the third day I am looking for a unique place and there is only one in Indonesia. Desert. It is conceivable that all of a sudden in a country like Indonesia there deserts in Yogyakarta. Honestly actually my main goal is to Yogyakarta for the place. Located next to the famous beach in Yogyakarta named Parangtritis. More people here call it "sand dune". A vast expanse of sand resembling a desert is formed by the eruption of Mount Merapi. I was excited when see this location. And of course I made a new photoshoot in place.

Before going there, I passed Parangtritis first and take some natural beauty there. I love to see the blue sky, the waves and the warm white sand. I was there the morning, but the weather was very hot at that time. My skin was burning. But it all paid off with the photos I took. Tomorrow is my last day in Yogyakarta. Very sad to leave so much beauty that I have visited here. But I promise one day I will be back to visit Yogyakarta.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Note : Photo above is one of the results of my photoshoot in the desert. Very nice picture taken there, as the weather was so hot I was there only briefly.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive