Best Of Me

Monday, December 31, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh my God. I think I do not believe that in a matter of minutes we've entered a new year, 2013. A lot has happened in my life in 2012. Whatever it is I will take all incidents as lessons and experiences. Thank you so much God, I can still be breathing and a decent life in this year. Say goodbye to 2012 and Welcome 2013. Like last year, I chose a few photos that did not get published on the blog. And here's photos of my choice, from the many images there. This is "Best Of Me".
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

stylefrontier said...

love to see how your style evolves!
hope 2013 brings more awesome goodness!
xoxo
style frontier

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive