Don't be shy and keep smiling

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sharing happiness can be done in any way. When I made ​​a post about what the new stuff I bought, it's not that I'm showing off. But I really want to be able to share happiness to all of you readers when I also feel happy. Okay. Here are some new items that I bought a week ago.

1. Red t-shirt with tribal pocket from our local brand " Shy Shy Kat " . The name of the local brand is very interesting, as well as the products they sell. I bought this while in The Meet Market event. If you want to see a collection of them, you can come in the same event at the end of this week. I love the how they make it shaped like a box to wrap their products. So unique.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. Brooch shaped smiley face. Uber cuteeeee :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. Christmas tree printed socks from TOPMAN . I really like to buy printed sock at Topman because they always present the latest collections with unique printed and according to what I like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive