LONELY BOY

Sunday, December 23, 2012

When I made ​​this post, I just watched the finale episode of Gossip Girl. If you are already watching would have known who the person behind the Gossip Girl site. Yup that's "lonely boy" Dan Humphrey. That's a boy not a girl. Speaking of loneliness, you must have felt. Not feeling sure if you guys feel about it. This is my confession. One of the things I've ever done (which I think could be described as lonely) is going to the movies alone. Its weird and akward. But it turns out I was not the only one doing that. There are also many of my friends who are also doing it. Loneliness is not a shameful thing. Sometimes we need time to be alone. But not too long, you will also certainly need the warmth of friends or family. Or maybe someone special. 

Hey, time is running very fast. Just one day again, Christmas day is come. For those of you who celebrate Christmas is definitely one of those days has been waiting for. Although I do not celebrate, but I love it every Christmas. Most like it because a lot of Christmas knick knacks in every place. Red is the dominant color for a Christmas celebration. In the close up photo below I am wearing red t-shirt with a tribal pocket of the brand "SHY SHY KAT". T-shirt is very comfortable to wear. I'll wear it tomorrow. Because it is still the rainy season I wear with tribal sweaters to keep warm my body.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive