Houndstooth & Studded

Monday, December 10, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What are the things that are in this houndstooth box? it was socks. I love buying printed sock lately. Not just printed socks I also bought a brightly colored as red, turquiose, orange, purple, and pumpkin color. Although rare people who can see what socks I was wearing. But with the use of printed socks, I became more confident.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am very happy to get a black studded backpack, in 2012 Jakcloth event yesterday. Love the black color so much, especially coupled with studded contained in this backpack. I wear these days and many people seemed to like the bacpack.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

febrina utami putri said...

that houndstooth box is totally cute! and cool studded bag :)

Unknown said...

cute socks in a cute houndstooth box,love it!! and you're so lucky to get that cool backpack :)

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive