Smooching

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I visited the new concept store of Smooch Yogurt. As you know I love to eat frozen yogurt. After renovating the place so nice and interesting. Coupled with the Smooch Cafe I'm sure many people are interested in eating yogurt there. I love the concept store that is convenient and more colorful. I tried three flavors of yogurt this time the pome, peach and mango. The combination of excellent color. I love the sense of pome, it feels fresh and addictive. You have to try it soon.
 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive