Yogya Trip : Day 2

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today me and my friend up the carriage (the carriage) to visit one of the seven wonders of the world named Candi Borobudur. I remember once when I last visited one of the famous tourist attractions in Yogyakarta was about 14 years ago. A very long time. And now I'm back there again. It was the experience that can not be forgotten, when it gets there, I was so amazed at the beauty of the temple. Unimaginable how the temple is formed from a collection of stones be nested. And made by human hands. I am proud to be a nation of Indonesia because it has such tourist attractions and famous around the world. Before going in, I had to wear batik cloth worn at the waist. He said this as a sign of respect for cultural heritage. That's good. To reach the temple before we had to walk around so beautifully spacious garden filled with grass, trees and flowers. After climbing many stairs, I finally got up the above temple. As I promised earlier, I also made the latest photoshoot in there . The result you can see on next Sunday.

Tomorrow on the third day, I will go to the beauty of nature in another form contained in Yogyakarta. I can't wait to come there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive