MONKS , Jakarta .

Saturday, October 15, 2016


Hello weekend, back again exploring new cafe this morning. MONKS is the new cafe opened at Kelapa Gading , Jakarta. The place is super good with Japan ambiance. Love the design interior. Simple, minimalis and super cozy. I ordered cake with unique look ( its that look like grey stone ) and ice green tea apple. I don't know why I always ordered cake and drink. Maybe next time if I go somewhere again, I'll ordered something different. Back to Monks, this cafe opened in 10th Oct0ber, which is only 5 days ago. Woahhhh !!!! I always love visited cafe or coffee shop that newly opened. Its something fresh and super exicted to come there. If you don't know whwere you should go this weekend, I reccomended this place . 

MONKS 
Address : Komp. Graha Boulevard Timur, Summarecon Kelapa Gading Blok ND1/51, Jakarta Utara.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive