Cultivate , Tangerang .

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Short review about this coffee shop called " CULTIVATE ". Actually since this place opened, I really want to go there but just today I finally get there. As you know the reason why I often spend time off at the coffee shop because I like the interior design of the place. Just as there, the theme of which is taken to design is black and white. There is one of the signature dish of this place is the presentation of dessertnya. I booked one of which is Mango sticky rice, with a unique appearance and taste delicious too. To drink, I ordered Midnight In Paris, iced tea with fragrant smell. For you who are confused spend your holiday, please visit this coffee shop. 

CULTIVATE.
Address : Jalan Kelapa gading selatan blok BH10 no.11, Serpong, Tangerang.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive