Young Folks

Friday, April 8, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What is your favorite activity? I like doing many things and almost always associated with art. This is most likely because I come from Bali, which many people say that the Balinese have a high artistic soul. As young folks we should be proud of their abilities or talents that we have. While we are young are doing a lot of positive things. Stay away from drugs and friends who bring negative impact to you. Be yourself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is my photoshoot results. I use thrifted turquoise shirt that I bought three days ago at the Thrift store. Actually I don't know if it's the color of the shirt is turquoise. I just know it was the color of turquoise from the many comments on my blog on post "Color Blast". It was fun doing the photoshoot yesterday, although the weather was very hot. But I love the results.
I also climbed the bicycle called " onthel" ( this bike was already very old in Indonesia).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photographer by Ninit from blog Strawberry Giggles

13 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo said...

never mind the name of the color, it's fantastic. :)

Lauretha Sudjono said...

oh dear Tara, you got my heart. i love turquoise. and yess this shirt is truly captivating. love it. thank's for coming my blog.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Still love your shirt!

Hippiegonemad said...

fabulous pics!!!!

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

Reevo Saulus said...

Tar seriously kapan2 kita thrifting bareng, yuk ! Hasil2 thrift hunting yg kamu dapet itu menurutku menarik loh. Yuk yuk :D :D

- Reevo Saulus

ricardo's oswin said...

kota tua was the best location for photoshoot ;)

http://bloggerundercover.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you know what? this is super edgy!
love the green! ;)
x

Audrey Allure said...

I definitely agree, I love visiting museums & art galleries on my spare time :) Great outfit! The color looks amazing on you.

Josie said...

I LOVE your shoes -- very cool.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

great photos tara! and kota tua is the nice place for make a photoshoot. And ninit is good photographer too!
and nice outfits tara...

Sick by Trend said...

what a sky!!! beautiful!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Roxy Heart said...

Great photos! I love your shirt color!
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

Kartika Brand said...

I love the bicycle!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive