Picnic

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do you already have a plan to spend this weekend? Hmmmmm .... unfortunately I always work every weekend. Sometimes I want to also be on holiday at the weekend. One way to spend this weekend perhaps with a picnic with your family or your friends. The place could be in Park City or the zoo. Wear comfortable clothes for you at the picnic. And bring snacks and drinks. Enjoy your picnic!

I want to have these stuff :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beige glasses (1) , Denim jacket (2) , Flower shirt (3) , Red shorts (4), Loafer shoes (5), Vintage leather bag (6)

2 comments:

Hello Naka said...

im going to a lolita picnic this week ^^ ur post make me even more excited :3

Sick by Trend said...

I like stripes but if you know wear them good! :D great blazer1

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive