Color Blast

Monday, April 4, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My favorite things :
1. ) Silly bandz , I really don't like to wear accessories that i either hand, neck or wherever. I prefer what it myself without any accessories. I just love the colors that exist on silly bandz. So colorfull !
2. ) I just know if there is a highlighter in a mini size. So cute in green, one of my favorite colors. :)
3. ) Four Season In Belgium by Fanny Hartanti ( writer from Indonesia ) is a novel with a nice cover and a very interesting story.
4. ) I love to eat small meals at leisure, and this time I've tried various flavors of Tim Tam product of strawberry flavor. Hmmmmm yummy !

Ps : today I want thrifted shopping. I want to find a few shirts with soft colors like baby pink, green tosca and many more. Happy Hunting!

9 comments:

roel said...

great colorful accessories! and it looks yummy! hehe

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

that bracelet is a color splash of jelly beans!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

SHOP

Hello Naka said...

sill bandz are so cute! i like the colour too :3 and i cant wait to see ru shirt :3

michelle_ said...

cute silly bandz !


glisters and blisters

Sick by Trend said...

cool!!! love the colors!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

ediot said...

i love colorful accessories - and can't wait to pair bright pink nailpolish with a decent tan ;)
hope you're having a good monday
thanks for stopping by me

Anonymous said...

cute color tara,:) thank you for comment.tara, wanna do link and follow?

Winnie said...

I love all these photos. Especially the shirts and tie all laid out in the first picture!

Anonymous said...

dapet dari gogirl ya? hiks

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive