The Rainbow Palette

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello Thursday ...
Yesterday I plan to do the photoshoot in the fountain. Unfortunately it turns out the fountains do not flame. I never knew if it turns out that fountains flame only at certain hours only. Not all the time. But that did not discouraged me to do the photoshoot.

This time I took the theme of Color Blocking. I have some clothes with flashy colors like red, yellow, blue, purple, green and much more. For this photoshoot I only use 3 colors on my outfit of red, yellow and blue. It is hard for me to wear these three colors in my outfit. But I still believe in myself and in fact many people around me who love.

Ps: Happy Kartini Day, let's fight for the rights of women that still has not been realized. You go Girls!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14 comments:

Herdiana Surachman said...

blue, yellow and red, complete


HS

✗✗ said...

SO cute!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hi Tara! I love all the color blocking in your outfit! Very bold colors! xoxoxooxo

Couture Carrie said...

Love this look!

xoxox,
CC

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Love this outfit! The use of color is adorable. :)

Rebecca Clairine said...

cool outfit !
happy momma kartini :)

xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

love the colors, they look smashing on you. they would look even more perfect with the ray bans... love the shoes. fabulous combination

Arnold Teja said...

Love the neon color! And I love the sky

Sick by Trend said...

woww!! you look like Spanish flag :D great combination!!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Audrey Allure said...

Great outfit, love your sneakers!

Josie said...

I love this fun primary palate! Super chic.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Hello Naka said...

i love the clothes the colours are amazing it looks fun :3 I want to play with my wardrobe now :3

Oh to Be a Muse said...

sucks that you couldn't use the fountain backdrop, but you still look great. and i really love your color blocking sunglasses in the previous post.

Anonymous said...

Dude,,thats just not-a-good-choice-of-colour

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive