My heart will go on

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We can plan but God disposes. Yesterday I made a recent photoshoot. Once the location was heavy rain. As a result I have to wait for the rain to stop first. The rain finally stopped, and I started the photoshoot. Initially I will use lots of balloons in the photoshoot, because there are constraints forced me just use a red heart-shaped balloon. It turned out very difficult to make the balloon in the wind, probably because of low rainfall so there's no wind. Here is the result.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

sayamaya said...

I love the baloon. and oh, u do it well.

✗✗ said...

gorgeous flowers and outfit!! I adore the suspenders!!

Hello Naka said...

i lvoe the heart shaped ballon and the colour of ur shirt :3

Sanam said...

I think the photoshoot still turned out well though, but I geuss you can never really rely on the weather lol :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Izzah Beverly said...

well, weather are really hard to predict, it can change from times to times but overall, you and the balloon looked awesome :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh my! i once tried to do an outfit post with balloons and it turned out horrible. the balloons had a mind of their own. but i do love your suspenders and sunnies.

Audrey Allure said...

Great photos, love the suspenders!

Dana said...

Great pictures!
I love what you're wearing :)

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive