Happy Go Lucky

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spend the day by going to two places at once, Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia. The first place the Goods Dept. at Plaza Indonesia. I go there just to see the collection of Little Nuh by Evita Nuh (one of Indonesia's youngest blogger.) The collection consists of a mini dress, tops, blazers and flower color colorfull like pink, green, orange and many more. Great Job, Evita.

Second place, Level One in Grand Indonesia. In there I took lots of photos to complement the post about Level One on Tuesday. I will participate in a competition to write on a blog that discusses the Level One and all of its uniqueness. Hopefully I can win it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Little Nuh by Evita Nuh

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Outfit for today : All black and Stripes !!!

6 comments:

Hippiegonemad said...

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! nice post btw thanks for sharing!

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

black + stripes are and undefeatble mix!

Anonymous said...

aaa tara km juga pake stripe :) aku emg suka bgt sm stripe lohh.. oh ya little nuh itu emang buat anak kecil ya productnya?

michelle_ said...

casual and cool !

thanks for stopping by at my blog !

im having a shoe giveaway of your own choice at the moment :D
glisters and blisters

Unknown said...

I love how natural she is in this commercial.Now I really feel like having some ice cream :)I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know:)
Dora

http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

Laura Mullins said...

loove rachel bilson!! haha i'm actually watching the OC at this very moment (:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive