S U N L I G H T || Oct' Issue

Tuesday, October 7, 2014


H&M Neon T-shirt | Uniqlo shirt | PONY sneakers ( ordered at EAST DANE )

When what you've planned, does not correspond to reality. It definitely feels disappointed and confused. But do not worry because there will be something beautiful behind the failure to achieve what we want. When the last day of the week I plan to make a new photoshoot in a place, it turns out that place closed. I was confused and for some reason I chose the park as a place photoshoot again this time. And I really like the result. With what I wore that day and bright sunshine makes me look fresh. Not according to my promise at the beginning of this month when I will make a photoshoot with the theme of mystery, ghosts or anything related to Halloween. Because difficult to determine where the location of the photoshoot that matches the theme of Halloween. I decided to follow the course. But of course I've been preparing my outfit that would later wear on Halloween. Soon on my blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice tee!

http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

Samantha Mariko said...

gorgeous backdrop! the neon looks good on you :) thanks for visiting my blog!
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive