P A S T || Oct' Issue

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


H&M maroon tank // Herschel backpack // OHW? shoes 

The past is where we can only remember. Not to be forever remembered, but just we remember what happened in the past. Always look to the past only makes us stuck. Stuck in the situation where we do not want to progress and move forward. Talking about the past, last sunday I visited the transport museum. There you can view a variety of means of transport time immemorial. I am very interested to make double-decker bus in the background of my photoshoot. Unfortunately this situation is not well maintained double decker and more unfortunately again I can not get into it. But somehow I just realized that the red color on this bus fits perfectly with the color of the tanks that I wear.

Ps : Next sunday I'll make " HALLOWEEN " photoshoot. So excited !

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive