+ Time After Time

Friday, August 22, 2014



How important is the time for you? For me, second by second, minute by minute, and hour after hour in a day that means a lot. I gave up my sleep time in order to spend time with what I like. When people are asleep, I still move slightly with my laptop in the room. For watching movies, browsing and many more until finally in the middle of the night, like it or not I've got to sleep. Because three or four hours later I had to get back and work. Almost every day like that. For me time is money. When we lost a lot of time, we also lost a lot of money. Just my opinion.

Talk about time. Although holiday in Bali I had about two weeks ago, but I still have a lot of photos that I want to share in this blog. This time I made ​​a photoshoot at Motel Mexicola. A restaurant that sells a variety of food and drinks a la Mexico is an attractive place to be the location of the photoshoot. Unfortunately to do a photoshoot here are only allowed to use the camera on my phone. It's okay, eventually with the help of my friends managed to make a short photoshoot there with about 10 minutes. Actually I want long there, just because I had to catch my flight departure time to return to Jakarta, I just briefly there. Specially made ​​for my next post about Motel Mexicola with various interesting angle there. Soon.


No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive