+ Bali Trip : Day 2

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Good morning. When I woke up this morning, I suddenly wanted to post my activities directly on the second day in Bali. And here we go. 

The second day started with a passion. Although not many sights to be my friend and I visited that day. There are only three places I visited. Let's start with the first place. First place called Taman Ayun Temple. In this place you can see the temple as a place of worship of Hindus. Not much to see in this place. I also just took a few photos and driving around for 10 minutes approximately.


Second place is Beratan Lake , Bedugul. In the middle of the lake there is a very beautiful temple. There are also gardens that have beautiful flowers and tall trees towering. Very comfortable stay in this place. Unfortunately at this point too many visitors who come to enjoy the beauty of it is difficult at this place. But I am quite amazed by this place. One of the places that are worth a visit when going on holiday to Bali.


The last place I went to a very famous place in Bali as a tourist spot, Pura Tanah Lot. If it had been earlier in the lake there are temples, that here there is a temple on the beach. Looks like the second day I visited the tourist spots are pretending. In this place you can enjoy the beauty of the beach with large rocks and also of course the beauty of the surrounding temples are large stones as well.

That's the second day that I think is very short. My feet are also not so sore when reached at the hotel. For your information the way to Lake Beratan I like being at the peak. One of the tourist attractions in Bogor which has winding roads and cold temperatures.

See you on the third day, which I will get around to the Seminyak area. The place where I see a wide variety of stores and restaurants that have a very unique building design.

3 comments:

Mrs. Aa said...

can't stop fallin' in love with Bali's beauty
Paradise <3

visit mine,
Miss Aa

Unknown said...

oww oww, i adore this island! ❤

http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

akiet said...


MENTARIPOKER PROMO..!!!
PARA PECINTA MENTARIPOKER SEKARANG INI
KAMI MENGADAKAN PROMO UNTUK SEMUA PEMAIN
BAIK YANG BARU AKAN MENDAFTAR..ATAUPUN YANG SUDAH
MENDAFTAR...
PROMO APAKAH ITU?
NAH UNTUK PARA PEMAIN YANG MELAKUKAN DEPOSIT AKAN DI BERIKAN BONUS BERUPA CHIP SEBESAR ANGKA DEPOSIT MEREKA
sebagai contoh: pemain melakukan deposit sebesar Rp.50.000
maka setelah mengklaim bonus.. chip yang diterima pemain ada 50.000 + 50.000
MENARIK BUKAN??!!
JANGAN TUNGGU LAGI SEGERA MARI BERGABUNG DAN BERMAIN
BERSAMA DI MENTARIPOKER.COM

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive