Simple Plan

Sunday, June 29, 2014

- sneakpeek for July photoshoot -
 
Each person must have a plan for the future. Including me, for the future I'd love to do a lot of changes in all things. In terms of the photoshoot I want to be able to do it as often as possible. The reason is, because I love to take pictures in places of interest. And also I wanted to do a photo poses that I had never done before. Not only that I also wanted to change the way I dress. I want to be simple and not too playing with striking colors. It all depends on the mood actually. Maybe I just reducing, can not eliminate it. Because I love the color.

1 comment:

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

do adore the parka! keep the good things up anyway


http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive