Hello May !

Thursday, May 1, 2014


Always expect the best to happen all in the new month. It's May ! The fifth month in a year. Not felt, another month I will be back to celebrate my birthday. To be honest until now I still can not find any sense of real happiness. Hopefully (I'm sure) I can find it again later. Continue to undergo just what happened in your life. And today I learned from a good friend of mine, to always think positive and undergo just what it is and do not think about the negative things that will happen in the future. 100% agree! And what she was talking about, already evident today.

Nearly approaching the day where I would spend my weekends in Bandung, super excited !!!!

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive