Let It Be

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whatever other people see, feel, talking about for us, who are negative do not worry about it. Let it be, what they want to say about ourselves. Because who knows good or bad are our own and also God. I always try to think of it all as a criticism that can make me better in the future. I can be such a tough guy now as they were, they were always taken care of me during this time in their own way. Thanks to all who have loved or hated me for it. Let it be and continue to move forward to achieve success. 

Trying for a stylish sporty look, but the result failed. But I've tried and sometimes I can be what other people do not think. Last Sunday, taking a location on a baseball field, I made ​​a recent photoshoot. The place that I think is different from the previous and the appeal has to be the location of a photoshoot. I actually wanted to be in the middle of the pitch, but because at that time there were the athletes training baseball so I do not go in and just made ​​photoshoot off the field. One of the pleasant experience, although I am not satisfied with the results. Because the light came in very less, which caused me taking photos on the afternoon before the evening. 

I wear red snapback that I bought at the event Jakcoth end of June, from a local brand called Life For Today. Coupled with slim fit trousers with a green color that I bought from a brand of Tokyo which has just opened its first store in Indonesia. Yes, its Uniqlo. Very happy to shop at Uniqlo stores, if allowed to take photos in there I would have been very happy to share my happiness when shopping there. Matching combined with a green polo t-shirt, sneakers and a red sock. I also added a headset as an accessory. I feel that my appearance is less sporty, hopefully in my next photoshoot can really look with sporty style look. Last but not least, say hello to our lucky seven month, JULY! :)

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive