Love Actually

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Actually when I made ​​this post, I'm feeling sad. But when I found some photos I took myself in the laptop, I was happy with the sudden. I do not know. Maybe because I was too in love with nature. It felt so good when it can capture the beauty of nature in a photograph. It also makes me thankful that we can still feel the beauty of nature in this world. Dear God, I know that all that happens in my life happens for a reason. Hopefully what I can to make this experience a lesson for the future. Have a good night.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive