LocalFest.co.id Bazzar

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Visit the event named Local Fest Bazzar today with my best friend. I always support our local brand. In this event a lot of wide variety of products made ​​in the young people of Indonesia. I am very happy to be at events like this. If I may be honest this year I went to an event like this, only this time I do not want to go away from this place. The goods were sold varied and not boring. Two thumbs up for Local Fest ! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
Argyle & Oxford booth , love their collection !


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*All photos captured by me.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive