Minions Banana

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fun and childish. When I wear a t-shirt with a picture of a banana, I feel like returning to childhood. At my age now, I want to be back where I can feel the future content to play with friends without having to think about anything. The kids just think of playing without thinking about any issue. Unlike adults who are always thinking about the problem in his life. Lately, my life every day there is always a problem. I believe there is always a problem that can be solved and the problem can make us stronger in life. 

Talk about the title of this post is titled "Minions Banana". Its so happening this time, cartoons were widely discussed by many people, entitled "Despicable Me 2". Honestly I am not a lover of cartoons. Therefore I am not interested in watching the movie, but I strongly agree that the cartoon character in the film is very interesting. 

I accidentally found the location of the photoshoot today. I love the checkered floor contained on this photo. I was wearing a new t-shirt from a local brand called "Everyday is Saturday", which I bought at the event Jakcloth. T-shirt with a picture of the banana really caught my attention. Moreover, coupled with the bright yellow t-shirts. I combine t-shirt with stripes sweater, jeans and brown shoes camel. For accessories I also wear sunglasses and a white tote bag that I bought new was also of a local brand called "Kinship" that I bought at Local Fest event. I also use banana printed sock from Topman.

Ps:  In this photo I have also seen reading a novel. Reading is one of the fun activities that can be an option when you're on vacation. And by the way, Happy Fasting for you who run it.

4 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo said...

bold choice of look, as usual. but awesome, as usual!

MILEX said...

pure love

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara,

I'm from TalkMen.com, Can you share your email address? Or your contact number?
I really interested to discuss about partnership with you.

Thanks!

Sela

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

That banana tee is so cute!

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive