Grand Launching of Metroxgroup.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Today I went to a grand launch event of Metroxgroup.com. An online site that allows us to go shopping. I was pleased to be invited to events like this, so I can meet with other bloggers there. Experience I will never forget. Thank you for inviting me Liz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ps : I wear a coat I bought at thrift stores these days. At first I did not believe myself wearing it, but I finally ventured to wear them. Hopefully soon I can make the next photoshoot wearing this coat is very comfortable to wear.

2 comments:

Novarinna Tan said...

Love your stripe shirt <3
Looked a great event :)

Chic Swank

Andudei Hardyanta said...

nice coat, and I love your green stripes shirt!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive