Play Boy

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If only time could be turned around, some people want them to go back to childhood. The period in which we can freely running around on the playground, laugh, cry because parents scolded us, and a time when we did not need to think anything. That there is only one thing on the minds of the children can play freely. Unfortunately, time will not be played back. This time we should be grateful with what we can. Thankful is not easy, but at least we can try. When I made the first photoshoot in April, I was depressed for some reason. But I realized that the Lord will provide the best solution to any given problem. Never be afraid to face the problem, any problem. Face and get on with it. That's it.

This time I chose to create a photoshoot at a location that was once I wanted to try to get there. Because I was afraid to go there, so I do not go there. But this time I ventured up and it turns out my fears do not mean anything. I managed to take pictures at the playground for the kids. So colorfull. That's what I get in the playground. I imagine must be very nice if I could take pictures there.

I wear outfit is also full of color. Green polo t-shirt I wear as the depths, I was also wearing my favorite red sweater, black pants and my favorite shoes. Once again I wear basic colors on the outfit this time.

1 comment:

MILEX said...

I'm dying, it's beautiful!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive