Hello Swallow

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hello everyone, been over a week I did not make any posts in the blog. And finally I am back again. I am glad to be back again, I promise as much as possible will often make a post on the blog. During this week I had a lot going on in my life. Ranging from the death of someone I love, work piling up, until the news of the resignation of the boss at work. It feels like I can fly, fly and go to a place that can make me relax. Could fly over blue sky and white clouds is one of my dreams. I might be able to do it one day. I always thought that there is nothing impossible in this world. All could be possible, if we believe we can make it happen. God I know behind what happened to me this week, it's definitely the best for me. Do not ever think that I would give up with what I'm experiencing now. So many people around me were thinking nothing on me. Sadly, that's for sure. But luckily for my life, I've experienced a lot of things, so when I fell I would be able to get up again. I will not give up, I will be able to realize my dream to fly high like a bird.

Talk about bird. I have a new tie, with a swallow print. Swallow print can be found in many types of outfit such as a shirt, dress, shoes, hats and more. I bought it for half price at Topman, one brand that I like. In addition to the tie, I also have a new blazer. Actually I've bought quite a while, about a year ago. But I recently had the opportunity to wear it now. I bought it at a small bazaar held by one blogger from Indonesia named Heidy Kalalo. I think this blazer is owned by Carl, Heidy's boyfriend. There is a unique story behind this blazer, because I did not think that this blazer is very narrow when I wear. In the arm I feel uncomfortable because of smallness, then I swapped the inside to the outside of the blazer. And whoolaaaa, I was shocked because it was on the inside of the blazer I saw an interesting mix of materials on this blazer. So I ended up wearing this blazer in an inverted (inside to outside). There is also a unique photoshoot on location this time. Because I dared to go into a house that is being built at a place near my house. Previously I did not intend to photograph there but somehow I like hypnotized to get there. But whatever it is I like the results of the photoshoot. Have a good sunday!

8 comments:

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

nice glasses!


http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

MILEX said...

unbeliveble stylish

Andudei Hardyanta said...

what an awesome look.
I love the color of your outfits, and that eclectic blazer!

Amazing, I want one!

Unknown said...

Everything is epic! Great classy outfit! Thank you for dropping by my blog. Followed your blog, CHEERS!

Argie
http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

Marsela Christie said...

Stylingnya keren! Suka jaketnya <3

http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

Meitha Siregar said...

i like the glasses <3<3

would you like to follow each other? let me know, dude :D

http://meithaas.blogspot.com

Pusat Penjual Ace Maxs Yogyakarta said...

Nice jacket :)

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

nice outfit tara...


Hei Echa!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive