Destiny

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We will never know when we will meet someone who will become life partners. So is the case when we can realize our dreams. When we want something, there must be a question of when it can be realized. The answer is we will never know. All depends on destiny. As a human being we can only try to make it happen, because only God knows when our dreams come true. In the end when our dreams can come true, we would have been happy. Our destiny is in the hands of God. I always tried to get close to God, not because of the reasons you want to know how my destiny. But I feel that God is the best friend I have. God is always there when I feel happy or sad. Leave everything to God, because God knows the best for us.

Fur vest. I have never used anything furry. But I could not resist my desire to buy the fur vest. I felt that something was very hairy uncomfortable to wear. But after my life, it turns out fur vest makes my body warm. Although when I wear it, the weather is very hot today. When viewed from the outside it looks like a vest vest turned out of the ordinary but there are parts that hairy. I wear a fur vest with houndstooth shirt and basic black t-shirt. I do not know why, but I feel very comfortable with the outfit that I wear. I was also wearing a black hat, backpack and sunglasses. Always love when wearing something black. Honestly when I saw the results of the photoshoot this time, I feel that I look fatter. And starting tomorrow I plan to start a healthy lifestyle. Hopefully I can maintain a healthy lifestyle for the sake of my own health. Wish me luck :)

Ps : Before making this photoshoot I shop at thrift stores and get a lot of nice items such as blazers, shirts, and coats!!!!! I am so glad I got some good stuff in there. I can not wait to wear it at the next photoshoot.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome jacket and sunglasses bro. Great outfit!

Argie
http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

love the jacket and the glasses!



http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

Nettie S. said...

Love the jacket!!

inkandcigarettes.net

absensi sidik jari said...

nice jacket!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive