Play Room

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aloha May ! 
Today I started the day second in May this by going to visit a favorite restaurant that has just opened a new branch in Kota Kasablanka. Nanny's Pavillon. Maybe for those of you who've read my blog from the beginning, Nanny's Pavillon is the most frequent restaurant I visited with my friend. Which makes the restaurant different from others, because in each branch that is in many places it has a design or a different concept. And this time I visited this restaurant with theme Play Room. Here you can see all the various kinds of knick knacks associated with children's toys. From the start of dolls, board, toy cars, action figures up there in the restaurant. I feel like going back to childhood when I was here. This time I ordered the main course menu Kimberly Green Sausage Pasta and drink Melonade. Mixed with the delicious taste of spicy sausage pieces make me satisfied. Coupled with a fresh drink. If my friend who was with me when it was ordered spaggheti aglio e olio with mushroom-sized chunks rather large. I really enjoyed the time I could walk with my friend. Because me and my friends are very difficult to arrange a time to be a walk together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish Medan has Nanny's Pavillon too. I've always loved their different theme on every place!! And your outfit just somehow matched the place :)

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive