Keep Calm and Stay On

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Formerly when I was making posts today, this is the fourth day I was at home alone. Because the family was away on vacation to Bali (our family home). I really want to, but because I was working so could not participate on vacation there. Today is my day off and during the day I clean the house, washing clothes, ironing, work that has been rarely I do. But I do so with sincere and happy while doing it. I do not regard it as a burden but as a fun activity. 

The photos above are a few items that I bought in January. There are t-shirts with the words "Keep Calm and Stay On" from the local brand owned by a model from Indonesia Luna Maya named LM For Hardware. I've bought several items from there and was very nice to buy stuff there anymore. There are also blue stripes tank from Forever 21 Men. And there are unbranded two socks with pictures of tigers and polka-dot motif. And tommorow I will make a new photoshoot in different locations and of course with different outift.

2 comments:

Nonchalant Rebel said...

Great items!

xx Mounia
Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

MILEX said...

Pure love and that's it.

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive