Behind The Shoot : Positivity

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So many photos I took when creating photoshoot. Too bad if I do not share on the blog. There are some photos as photo location, scenery and some poses that I think is good. So you can see what photos I took when creating photoshoot. It's nice to take pictures in different places and with different outfit. I can not wait for the next photoshoot in the actual place will not know where it is located.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

MILEX said...

wow!

Tim Gunn said...

Shit! That sweater is cool. What is it?

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive