Boys Don't Cry

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you are experiencing grief very deep, are you gonna cry? If you do not cry that means you are a strong person. I am among those who are in the middle, sometimes I can be strong and sometimes I get weak. It was hard to face numerous problems that occurred during the first 15 days in 2013. Many things that make me sad. Every time I was sad, I always tried not to cry, especially when it comes to looks family or my friends. At my age now, it's not a sort of natural for me to cry. I've grown up now, no longer a teenager is unstable and can not determine attitude. I'm proud to be who I am now. Patience, always think positive and be strong. Whatever problem you get, do not cry. Face it with a smile. Always believe that God can give a definite problem you are facing.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive