ALEGRA

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Do you remember these two photos in 2012 ?.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you remember there are similarities in the two photos above. Outfit ( rainbow shirt and tribal vest ) in that photos ,I got from a local brand called Modify . One local brand that I think is good in terms of quality and in terms of price. And in his latest collection Modify sells various outfit like coats, jumpers, leather t-shirts and many more. You can see a collection of them here.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I was immediately interested in launching all collection entitled "After The Rain". I am very interested in one outfit that jumper. The name is Alegra jumper. This is a unisex clothing. And I will wear it for the first photoshoot in 2013 tomorrow. Hopefully it does not rain tomorrow so I can make a photoshoot smoothly. Wish me luck guys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Ellyzabeth said...

waaaw super nice collections kak! anyway love your suits, super colorful <3

i am following you now, if you like my blog you can follow me back :D

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive