Mango Flava

Sunday, March 27, 2011



My favorite flava is Mango !!!
When I see the word "ur flava" on the latest products from MIZONE (one brand of beverages in Indonesia), I immediately remembered one of my favorite songs from Craig David. A few days ago I bought the latest products from beverages MIZONE. With the various flavors of fruit such as orange, lychee, and that I tried was a sense of mango kweni (a type of mango in Indonesia). It feels like I'm really enjoying the freshness of mangoes kweni. Hmmmmm .... delicious!
You must try.. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Talk about Mango, for the umpteenth time I've heard comments from the guests and friends where I work (I worked as a cook helper in the hotel) when I made ​​mango pudding delicious. I am very pleased to hear that, so far other than chocolate pudding, mango pudding is also my favorite.

4 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Mango pudding is good! I'll have to try that drink if I ever encounter it!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

never had mango pudding, but i do love mangoes so this could be awesome!

Josie said...

I've never tried that drink, but I do love mangoes in smoothies!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Hippiegonemad said...

waw will definitel try that mizone!! am following you btw!!

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive