1945 - 2010

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MERDEKA !!!!!
August 17th is the most historic day for the Indonesia nation. Because Indonesia right on this day celebrating independence day. Our heroes struggle to win independence from other countries deserve our respect. Many things we can do now for our beloved country. Do positive things and make Indonesia proud of what you've done.

I LOVE INDONESIA...

My outfit for today is from our local clothing brand " Gantibaju.com " . A blue printed t-shirt with 1945 as the picture. Love it !!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

eastgame said...

Thanks a lot for sharing the article on cash. MCQ Black Leather Sandalis my great love.That's a awesome article. I enjoyed the article a lot while reading. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. I want to say very thank you for this great informations, now I understand about it,thank you!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive