Three Six Five

Thursday, December 8, 2016

I am back with my review post. This time I will make the review a planner book. When the end year comes, many emerging planner or agenda book sold. A local brand called "Three Six Five". Initiated by two young boy named Kevin William and Tysna Saputra. Previously I already know Tysna as one influencer in instagram. Together with Kevin finally they made a planner book. In instagram I've seen so many people who already bought it. I was so first appeared've wanted to also buy. Finally, early this December I order it with a Christmas special edition packaging. The packaging is very unique in my opinion. Coupled with the gold-colored leaves, tied with red string and additional christmas card, making the packaging to be very unique. Once opened you will see a black book with the mini size consisting of several pages that contain a calendar, weekly planner, there is also a blank paper to create text or doodle as possible and also an extra sticker on the back. Honestly I really liked this book size is not too large, because it can fit inside a bag and easy to carry anywhere. I can not wait to write my plans in this book in 2017. I recommend this book for you to have. Check their instagram account " @threesixfive.inc " if you want to order this planner book too. 

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive