Doma Dona Coffee , Jakarta .

Monday, December 5, 2016

Last saturday I went to a coffee shop that had just opened about three months ago. His name is Dona Coffee Doma, who knows what the meaning of this name is important I like the place comfortable. When I get there visitors deserted. Somewhat disappointed and sad really, but it also makes me more freedom to take some photos and make this review. I like to designnya different from other coffee shops. I booked snack 'bitterballen' and drink Iced Matcha. I love the food and drink that I ordered, makes me more comfortable to be there. Baristas and waiters are friendly to make the visitors also enjoyed being there. One point of recommendation from me should you visit.

DOMA DONA COFFEE.
Address : Jl. Wijaya I No.9AB, RT.6/RW.4, Petogogan, Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12170

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive