Sydwic , Bandung .

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Two weeks ago before I returned home, I took time to visit a restaurant that is being widely discussed in Bandung, named SYDWIC. As soon as I got in I ordered a mocha latte and snack in the form of small fried shrimp with spicy mayonnaise sauce. And so enters the outdoor area I felt like taste in a small forest. Because so many of the plants are hanging on, in the wall and best of their various crops at a table arranged very artistically. Unfortunately, when I get there so many visitors who were there. But so far for you who was on vacation in Bandung and spend the weekend, this place could be an option for you. 

SYDWIC. 
Address : Jl. Cilaki No.63, Cihapit, Bandung Wetan, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40115.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive