White Blood

Thursday, July 23, 2015



23/07/2015.

What we wear should reflect the personality of our own. But I feel that I have a lot of personality. But this year I had time to leave the colored clothes to wear. I do not know why, but I've been uncomfortable when wearing them. A week ago I really love the color black. But somehow I feel strange when wearing a black outfit from top to bottom. I also sometimes suspected by security guards when entering a mall or shopping center. I probably looked like criminals or witches. Hmmmm so I returned again to wear all white outfit this week. The funny thing is when I took this photoshoot, I changed my outfit be all black. And I feel the difference.

 

White t-shirt/Morning Whistle 
White shirts and pants/Uniqlo 
Shoes/Adidas
White marble sailor bag/Cakravala


Whatever the color of your clothes, you have to feel comfortable when wearing them. Do not wear it because it follows the trend. But be trendsetters.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive