I'm The Explorer

Tuesday, July 14, 2015



/14/07/2015/ 

Hello blog. It's been a long time I did not greet blogs that make me a lot of change. Certainly changed in positive terms. I'm glad to be back, actually rather I will again write on this blog. Not just any photo. But I will be back with the inscription, photo diary along with stories about places I visited, product reviews, reviews of music and many more things. Obviously with my age now, I feel that this is the best time to reinstate my blog as before.


 


Yup you would never see my photoshoot location this time. About a year ago I was ever here. Its glad to be back here. Because I feel this location matches the outfit that I wear. Street wear. T-shirt with a hoodie, black pants, sneakers and totebag. Simple and truly reflect my personal style now. Somehow I felt it was no longer appropriate to use with a colorful outfit.




Explore Hoodie t-shirt / Nrdn 
Pants / Forever 21 Men 
Sneaker / Nike Merqueen 
Totebag / Thanksinsomnia

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive